WELCOME TO THE CROWN
The law has now changed to permit bookings for up to a maximum of six people.
So just to clarify…
- TABLE BOOKINGS – You can socialise, drink and dine with up to 6 people at a table either inside or outside. You must continue to socially distance from other households on your table. We strongly recommend you book in advance to avoid disappointment.
To book online, click here.
For single households larger than 6 people, please call 01502 722275 to make your booking.
To assist NHS Test and Trace, we require the contact details for the lead host of each table and will keep these safely on file for 21 days.
- REDUCED CAPACITIES – To aid social distancing, we are serving fewer people than we used to. Please be patient and understanding with our teams as we do everything we can to ensure you have an enjoyable and safe time.
- FACE COVERINGS – It is a legal requirement to wear a face covering when you are moving around our public areas, but not whilst you are seated at your table.
- FOOD ORDERING – All our food and drink menus are available online and our team are around to assist you.
- CLEANING – You’ll see lots more hygiene measures in place to keep our beautiful Crown clean and safe.
To find out more, click here.
MORE ABOUT US
Built in 1740, this attractive Georgian building takes pride of place on Southwold’s High Street.
As soon as you walk in, The Crown has a warmth and an immediate familiarity, you just know many a happy guest has been welcomed here before. The antique oak tables, the traditional pub settles, the old artwork, all highlight the heritage of the Crown. This is complemented by our friendly, energetic staff, an everchanging seasonal menu and exciting drinks list.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Explore the Crown
Stay With Us
Comfort with coastal style
Dine With Us
Great cooking with quality local ingredients